Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pros and Cons

I think I am slightly depressed. Something about how I don't want to do anything except play Bejeweled 2. Nothing seems worth it these days. Why go running? I will never lose this belly fat. Why make lovely art projects? There is no one to appreciate them. Why clean my house? There will always be something more to clean. Heh heh. Yeah. One of those days. So I was thinking of all of the pros and cons of life. Making a list like you do when you are deciding if you want to take a new job. This is what came of it.

Cons

Seasons always end. Winter always comes.
It is so easy to hurt other people. One wrong word and someone has hurt feelings.
No one ever completely understands you.
Sometimes people don't get you at all.
So much war.
Poverty.
Pain everywhere.
Deficits.
Fear.
I seem to mess things up every turn I make.
And the list goes on.

Pros

Lost of beautiful earth.
Love at times.
Understanding at times.
Chocolate.
Having enough at times.

Apparently I could use some help here....

5 comments:

AmandaS said...

I feel you especially about the bejeweled 2 thing....Life seems to suck right now but the earth is beautiful atleast out my window... :0)

unavitaverde said...

But I'm trying to be optimistic at such moments of my life. Now I am pessimistic too because I see my future in the fog. But I'm trying to be optimistic!
Everything will OK!!

OK!!!!!!!! :)))))

karlee said...

PROS:
THE AIR
TREES
BIRD SOUNDS
COLOR
MUSIC
KISSING
FIRE
WATER
MEMORIES
SLEEPING
WAKING UP
CLOTHES
HUGS
BABIES
CRYING
ACCOMPLISHING
FEARING
JUMPING
STARS
BOOKS
LANGUAGE
DANCE
RUNNING
FLYING
ANIMALS
FABRIC
FOOD.

Sahara said...

Yes, ok. I know that deep down. I just get tired sometimes when the cons seems so everywhere.

I like those Karlee!

Unknown said...

ok
look at it this way
you and I will always, always
feel like there is something out there we need that we dont have
that yearning lonely feeling
that feeling is a part of us
and its not actually attached to any one thing
so we cant satiate it
but its a good hole
cause it helps us understand what matters
its just- that yearning lonely feeling wont actually go away
ever
you just learn to deal with it
desire isnt supposed to be fulfilled
its supposed to pull you and push you till you die
and thats ok
if you can learn to be ok with that
then life is ok